What I Did During The Holidays

For Christmas Break, I didn’t do a lot. I visited my dad and had supper with the few family members in my house, but nothing really special.

I got a lot of money from my dad, grandparents, and mom. I also got a new set of earbuds and a necklace which are actually kinda nice. I really expected not a lot this year since nothing is really open/essential now, so I was just glad with the little presents. I know I can always go shopping online or after COVID has calmed down a bit (Even though it wouldn’t be the best idea), so I plan on doing that hopefully sometime soon.

I did a lot of indoor activities, too. I got more into drawing and a lot of digital stuff. I finally got my glasses fixed (and broke again), and I also helped my mom with Wi-Fi problems at home. I played games for some of the time, too, since I usually don’t get a lot of free time without stressing about homework.

Now that we have 2 weeks of remote learning, I was a little nervous before, but now that I’m a week through, I think it’s actually quite easy, and asynchronous times can be difficult to stay invested in, but otherwise, it’s going really good so far.

One thought on “What I Did During The Holidays