Friday – Exciting Things For The Weekend

https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/updates/index.html

So since the COVID Code Red restrictions are expired, and weren’t extended, that means that non-essential things and stores, etc. are now open and you can go out and buy stuff (not recommended). My mom said that since I got a lot of money for Christmas and she’s off this weekend, we could go to the city to find some stuff I wanted during Code Red. Also, my dad recently bought new movies for us to watch, and since I go to his place every weekend, I am excited to have at least some new things to watch (also PVR movies because they play a lot over the weekends).

I do have some homework, but it’s only a few small things I could get done either during catch-up which is kinda a relief at the end of the day because it’s Friday and you can easily knock things off the homework board and not have to stress out a ton on the weekends. Also, I could get a lot of O.W.L. (open world learning) time over the weekend since I don’t have too many plans.

I think that since Code Red was so strict, a lot of people are going to have similar views and go shopping since a lot of stores were closed, whether they went to them regularly before or it’s a craft store or for movies in case this happens again. I kind of feel the same way, but I would be really cautious going shopping since we are still in Code Orange.

One thought on “Friday – Exciting Things For The Weekend

1. Hello Kara, I liked you blog! I as well was planning to go shopping this weekend but we are deciding to stay in and celebrate my dads birthday as a family. Anyways i enjoyed your blog good job!