Mental Health

Mental health is a big thing. It is very important, but sometimes, people can push it away as if it doesn’t matter. I went through an, as the internet calls it, “edgy teen phase”, and now when I look back, it was really stupid, but now I am way better in the self-confidence part and emotional part (I hope it doesn’t happen again). One thing I think a lot of parents or teachers neglect is feelings and differences, though. Teenagers go through a lot of phases sometimes, either trying to find their selves or fit in, which can be a very bad time for them with school and stress and friends and all that bogus.

One thing I think is very important is depression and anxiety. They have a lot of effects on all kinds of people physically and emotionally, so it can be very good if people going through that can tell someone and have a trusting person to express that to, because sometimes parents or adults in general can not really care about that, or do something for a little bit of time and then have it feel like neglect to a person’s situation.

I, personally, think it’s a thing lots of people need to be more open about and say that it’s ok to talk to someone because sometimes people can feel like people could push them away, when in reality, not a lot of people do that. A lot of other things are very important, too, but if you’re not in the right mental space, then it can be hard to focus or see that those things are important, too.

2 thoughts on “Mental Health

1. I did the exact same blog!!! I had no idea you were doing it, i swear! But I thought you did a really good job explaining it. I think this is a really good blog idea to do, especially now i know a lot of people are struggling with mental health.