I have a creative mind, but I have no clue what to blog about

I’m a pretty creative person, and I know how to execute ideas that come to me fairly easily, either in a drawing or writing it down or whatever, but today I had no idea what to blog about.

I’ve been thinking about the music I’m listening to, so that’s interesting. Having broken earbuds and listening to a song that requires the left and right side of them both together is not a good combination because I heard what sounds came through the left earbud just yesterday and I’m questioning my existence now. It doesn’t help that it’s rock music and vocalists tend to make a ton of strange noises (metal screams are out of the question) in the genre, so I’m basically asking for it (it’s a new song, too. Basically never listened to it).

I’ve also been drawing a lot more. Not drawing, but opening a sketchbook and staring and what I’ve previously drawn and either cringing or trying to make out what I can fix in it. I’ve been drawing a lot of different things recently, too. I used to only draw fanart of random cartoon characters in a random style with no detail, but now I’m drawing real people in a slightly more realistic style (at least with realistic type colouring) and different details I’ve never done before a lot. If you look through my most recent sketchbook, you’d probably find a lot of tattoos (see blog post below) and vampires and dead looking things. The odd time I’ll draw something meaning to have way more colours than black and red, but since it’s a sketch and you would’ve seen previous drawing in it, you would assume it’s supposed to be around the same style as the other drawings.

I don’t really know what this blog was, but I hope you enjoyed it (This had more info on me, too, so that’s fun).