New Projects

I recently had a revelation of what I really want to do when I grow up, or as a hobby, or just in general.

I recently started working on a comic “dub”, almost, and me and my friend are planning on working on it together and voice act in it. I think it’ll be really fun. I’ve always liked the idea of voice acting, or acting in general, and being able to make my own project and have the freedom to put anything I want into what I have a passion for, I think that’s really cool.

Also, my friend group came up with the idea for a band. I think it’s obvious from my previous blog posts that I love and want to be in a band. I choose the role of vocalist and bassist, and we put one of our other friend’s as the ominous stander.

We decided we should start out with covers of songs to get used to instruments and working together before we make our own original songs. We also need a band name, and we came up with some cool stage names. It’s been pretty cool.

As for my comic “dub”, I’m thinking about posting it as an actual story as well on a comic platform or a writing platform. Originally, I was going to do that, but my friend’s came up with the idea to voice act in it and post parts on YouTube. I’ll probably update on here when I start posting parts of it properly.