Now It’s Time To Talk About Halloween.

I don’t have a lot of plans for Halloween, but I will dress up (maybe not at school because my costume is kind of, actually, really “out there” on the side of “what the heck is that person wearing?”, so I may not want to). My family doesn’t put up a lot of decoration, mostly because we don’t live in town and don’t feel the need to, and for the past years we’ve just bought candy instead of actually going trick-o-treating.

I was thinking of a few costumes earlier this year, but of course, I am not going as any of them.

I am anĀ extremely indecisive person, and I kept going back and forth on what I want to go as, either at school or to actually go trick-o-treating, and I still am, in fact. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I’ve basically gotten used to the fact I am either very picky or can never make up my mind about literally anything.

I’ve been watching a lot of the Tim Burton movies that they put on Netflix (though, I am really sad they got rid of Sweeney Todd for some reason), and recently, I’ve been replaying Dark Shadows because something about that movie is really good (as with… all movies I re-watch).

Now, you might be asking what I am dressing up as, and guess what? I’m not telling because of reasons :P.

https://www.purewow.com/family/halloween-activities-for-kids